Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twosox: Opposition reflex....

April 26 2010

 After I played with Prince I played with Twosox. Near the end the bugs were really bad but for the most part they weren't bad. We did Figure eights, circles, Change of directions, jumping, straddling, yo-yo's, stick to me, sideways towards and and away and lots more! Through out the whole playtime as we were playing I noticed that Twosox has a lot of opposition reflex... not in everything but there were some times where I was like "Wow I never noticed that before!" I knew that he would push into the pressure before he moved away but has gotten a lot better but now it is something that we need to play with. Interesting. 

Lots to think about! My play schedules will have to change now because of the bugs but hopefully I will be able to find a good routine soon.
Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment