Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twosox: Cavaletti therapy... Day 2

April 13 2010
After I played with Prince I did cavaletti therapy with Twosox. When we got up to the riding ring Prince was still up there and when he saw me he came part way over to us and then went and stood on the pedestal and then looked at me and asked a question! It was really neat! I went over and rubbed him and then I went back to Twosox. We played with the barrels a little bit before we started. I wanted to teach Twosox to push the barrel but he seemed to think that I wanted him to step on it. Oh well. At least he tired! 


Cavaletti  therapy went well. Twosox again was stretching a lot. I am going to have to play around with the distance between each one though. Because right now I am thinking that they are to close together and it will teach Twosox to have a shorter stride instead of reaching and using more of his body... any ideas? Tomorrow I will try putting then farther apart and see how that works. 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment