Monday, April 12, 2010

Prince: Online and Freestyle

April 10 2010

This afternoon I played with Prince. We had a lot of fun playing Online and had fun riding but we had some how interesting moments.

We started off with some jumping, circles, change of directions (they are getting really nice!), transitions (we did some canter- walk-canter transitions which were incredible!), straddling the barrels, sideways, Touch it, and lots of other stuff. One really cool thing that we did was I asked Prince to straddle a pole lengthwise, he did that no problem so then I asked him to put his one foot on the pole. Prince tried a couple different things and then he just held his foot up and asked me a question then when his foot was right over the pole I dropped my life and he put his foot right on it! He rested his toe right on the pole for at least a minute... it was really cool!While we were riding we did the Weave, Follow the rail, Point to point, A million transitions, sideways, and some other stuff also. I wanted to do some bridleless riding but Prince wasn't as in tune with me as he was when I rode him last so I didn't take that chance.

 Here is a video that I made with most of the footage from our play time (and some from last fall)...



Naturally,
~Keri


2 comments:

  1. Prince is totally cute. I'm going to have to go back and try to read through your blog from the beginning to catch up on your journey!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to my old blog where I started blogging...

    http://haflingerhorse.livejournal.com/

    Hopefully you enjoy reading all the post :)

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete