Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ruffian: Circles, Stick to me and more!

April 27 2010

This morning I went out early to play with the horses again. It was cold and windy but it was beautiful! I walked outside and thanked God that He gave me this morning. I was kind of discouraged last night because of the bugs and not being able to play as much as I would have liked. So I prayed and asked God to give me wisdom and strength to get through this bug season and so when I went out side and it was cold and windy (perfect to keep the bugs way) I knew that God would give me what I needed and help me. What an awesome God! 

This time I played with Ruffian first. We had a blast! We did some Touch it, back-up using the porcupine game and Stick to me and then we did circles! They were fun! Ruffy trotted 61 circles today! 30 circles to the right and 31 to the left. Going to the right I had to make 7 corrections and going to the left I had to make 11 but that is really good for the first day! After we did the circles we ended. I wanted to play with Prince next. Ruffian did really well and had a big lick and chew afterwards! 

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment