Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Challenge...

To get me to try some new, fun and different things I have decided to challenge each of my horses and myself to one task in each savvy that we are playing in, once we accomplish the task then we will move on to the next one. This way we will get to try some new things, or things that we have been playing with but I want to take to a new level. I am starting out simple and once I see how things go I will make things harder and harder. Each play time I will play with each task and type about it in my normal blog entries for each horse. Once I have a task complete I am going to video tape it that way I have little progress videos!  Here is a quick list of what we shall be playing with...

Prince:

Online: Sniffing his tail for 10 seconds
Liberty: Figure eights at a walk
Freestyle: A full forequarter pivot, Prince pivoting on his hindquarters.

Twosox: 

Online: Smelling his tail for 10 seconds
Freestyle: Standing on the pedestal with all four feet, confidently.
Liberty: Coming soon


Ruffian:

Online: Backing up 10 steps by the tail, with the rope on the ground.
Liberty: Coming soon
Freestyle: Coming soon

So as you can see I haven't figured everything out but I am still working it all out. I already have a couple ideas of things I want to do with Prince next. It should be fun!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment