Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Twosox: Lovely ride

May 25 2010

After I played with Prince I played with Twosox. I figured that I could squeeze him in before the bugs got unbearable. We ended up having a WONDERFUL playtime and ride! It was perfect!! We did jumping, circles, a little bit of cantering on the circle, sideways, straddling the barrel and lots more! We both had so much fun!

Our ride was really fun too. We did Follow the rail and some other stuff. We did a lot of trotting. Twosox's trot is so nice! He will now trot longer and longer because I am getting really good at not moving my reins while he is trotting and even when I had to correct him he didn't break gait! So that was really cool!

The next thing we did was I asked Twosox to climb up on the pedestal with all four feet. At first he wasn't to sure but pretty soon he figured it out! I was really proud of him!! He learns so fast and riding and playing with Twosox is so much fun! So we didn't ride or play long but that was okay. When I let Twosox go he stayed with me and then the bugs started really bothering him so he left. It was definitely a great play time and ride!

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment