Saturday, May 29, 2010

Twosox: Just playing...

May 28 2010

This morning I went out early again and played with Twosox first. For the last couple weeks Twosox has been coming over to me every time he sees me. He is so sweet! :) Today we didn't do a whole lot. We did some Touch it, circles, jumping, and then we practiced our Online Challenge: Smelling the tail. Twosox did really well on one side but the other side he had a really hard time bending to it so we had a little bit more trouble. Eventually we got it though and that is where we stopped. The mosquitoes were really bad so we went back down to the corral. I wanted to take a look at Twosox's feet so we spent the next little while doing that. Then I let him go he stayed with me for a while and then I had to go inside for a couple minutes and then came back out to play with Prince.

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment