Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ruffian: Grazing

May 7 2010

In between the time that I finished playing with Twosox and I started playing with Prince I spent some time hanging out with Ruffian in the shelter. He so sweet! He loves being rubbed and just having someone hang out with him! We must have spent a good 15-20minutes just being together. It was great! :) After I finished playing with Prince I haltered Ruffian and took him out to the front yard to graze for a bit. He really enjoyed that and since he doesn't get out a lot it was good for him. We had a great time running to different patches of grass and then we went over to the other side of the driveway where the grass was really long. He loved that! Then we walked up the road and watched the cars drive by. It was really funny to see the look on Ruffian face when he saw a forklift! Every once and a while he would check in with me and then go back to watching it. He is such a cool horse I really wish I had more time to play with him... more then twice a week. I think that maybe I will even just take him out to graze for a bit because it doesn't take long and that way we can spent time together and he gets human interaction.

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment