Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twosox: Oh Boy!

May 24 2010

This evening was interesting. I went out to play with Twosox seeing as it was to hot to play with him this morning by the time I had played with Prince and Ruffian. We had a very interesting play time. We started out by playing in the shelter a little bit. Mom and I put up some new boards on the front so that there would be a little bit more shade in there in the afternoon. So I wanted to make sure that Twosox was okay with them. He was fine. Which was good! 

Then we went up to the riding ring to play. This is where it got interesting. I wanted to play with getting Twosox to canter on the circle more and as I have mentioned before Twosox isn't that keen on cantering. He will canter a couple strides but that it is. So off we went. We didn't really get any where. Twosox did canter more but I felt like he really wasn't understanding it. So by the end of the session he was totally drenched in sweat and I was covered in dirt and sweat. It was still hot out so that didn't help either. So anyways I have a lot to think about. Our next play time should be interesting, hopefully better though :)

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment