Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prince: Just doing some little things

May 28 2010

Prince and I didn't go up to the riding ring but we just stayed in the corral and played. At first we just hung out and I scratched him for a while when we played with our Online Challenge: Smelling the tail. What I was doing was doing a lateral flexion to get Prince's head around, which was working but I found that if I held Prince's tail and then guided his nose around he wouldn't move his hindquarters away. It worked much better that way and Prince had a easier time too. So I think I shall do that from now on. After that we did a little bit of sideways and stick to me just at the walk and then we ended. It was really nice just hanging out with Prince and taking it easy.

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment