Friday, May 28, 2010

Ruffian: Advancing our leading by the tail, and jumping.

May 27 2010

Ruffian and I had a lot to fun. We started out with the Falling leaf Pattern at the trot. Ruffian did really well with that. He loved it! Then we did some jumping. At first Ruffian wanted to go around the barrels so we played with that until he could jump them and not think about going around. It was fun! He was really interested!! When I felt that Ruffian was in a learning frame of mind we did our Online Challenge: Leading by the tail for 10 steps with the rope on the ground. Ruffian did REALLY well. At first I had to use the rope a little bit but then he remembered and go really light and put a lot of effort into it! It was really neat! I think I shall have to get a little bit more challenging with the tasks... all three horses are doing them so easily! :)

We didn't play long because it looked like rain. Ruffian stuck around for a bit and stayed with me and then he moseyed off to find some grass. :)

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment