Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruffian: Short but totally amazing!

May 24 2010

After I played with Prince I played with Ruffian. I didn't ride because of the bugs but that is was okay. We still had a lot of fun. We did side sideways, circles, change of directions and last but not leave jumping!! I stood two barrels upright and asked Ruffian to jump them. It took a couple tries but the he calmly trotted up to them and flew right over the top and didn't even touch it! It was really incredible! Then after that while we were doing circles Ruffian offered just them! I was shocked because jumping barrels that were upright were not Ruffians idea of fun... it was the last thing on earth that he wanted to do. So when he offered to jump them I was really surprised! 

After that we ended, but not before a big long rest and lots of rubs and scratches! :)

Naturally,
~Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment