Sunday, May 23, 2010

Undemanding time with my herd!

May 22 2010

Yesterday I was pretty tired and so I didn't feel like doing a whole lot with the horses play wise so I just went out and did a couple chores and then spent some undemanding time with the whole herd... Prince and Twosox especially! They wouldn't leave me a lone!! It was really fun! I spent a good 2 hours out side with them and loved every minute! Starting Monday I will get back to my normal play routine, which I am really looking forward too also!

Here are some pictures that I said I would post:


And these two are my all time favourite:

Have a great weekend... what is left of it ;)

Naturally,
~Keri 

3 comments:

  1. I love the last two as well. Your carrot stick thingie does not have a string! Any reasons? I would not want to ride with the carrot string thing myself. Too awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I ride with a carrot stick I normally take the savvy string off. Sometimes I will keep it on just depending on what I am doing. At first it can be really awkward but after a while you get used to it. It really improves your balance... a lot with a million other things :)

    Naturally,
    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat! I will stick to my dressage whip for now. Works just as well as any carrot stick I have used and cost me only 7 dollars! Can't beat that with a....stick :)

    ReplyDelete